COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Blackstone Design Inc. is basically a one-person operation. Hi, I'm Bruce Blackstone and I work almost entirely alone and in this new world of Covid-19 that a good thing. Apparently “social distancing” has been a part of my business model for nearly 3 decades.
That said, I take every precaution I can to protect myself and you.
Before I come to your home for an estimate or to work, I will do the following
- Wear fresh clean clothes
- Wear an N95 face mask
- Wear shoe covers
- I sanitize my hands after getting out of my vehicle, before entering your home
- If I use your restroom, I sanitize my hands before and after
After I leave your home
- I sanitize my hands before getting in my vehicle.
- I sanitize my face mask with hospital grade disinfectant
- I take off and wash my clothes as soon as I am at my home.
- I follow all of the above protocols
- I sanitize all supplies prior to install
- I put protective covers on all surfaces that I will come into contact with and remove them at the end of each work day
What I ask you to do
- Stay 6 feet apart as much as possible
- Not be in the area I’m working in while I am there
- Wear a face mask when and if we are in the same area
I understand that you may not want to be that careful, and I will accept that. I also understand that you may want to be more careful and will accept that as well.
Tell Me About Your Project
Are you ready to breathe new life into your old cabinets, or finally move forward with the custom cabinets of your dreams? Call or text me at (520) 573-3436 or fill out the form below and we'll schedule a time to discuss.